HeatherJay

Dragonfly in Amber
Diana Gabaldon
Finnikin of the Rock
Melina Marchetta
Passion and Ponies (Chocoholics, #2)
Tara Sivec

Kiss of the Highlander (The Highlander Series, Book 4)

Kiss of the Highlander - Karen Marie Moning O.k, O.k, fine, I'll admit it. Good Reads has officially ruined me. 2 months ago you would NEVER have found me reading a book with a scantily clad man on the cover. I recall telling a co-worker of mine about Outlander by Diana Gabaldon and her saying "Is this one of those books with the naked men on the cover?" and me replying "Oh, please, I would never read one of those. So cheesy"....oh, how naive I was.
After seeing a few of my GR friends speak so highly of the highlander novels by Karen Marie Moning I thought "What the hell, I need a palate cleanser between the 'real' books". Fast forward to Book 4, The Kiss of the Highlander and I'm smitten. I left work today on an "errand" and went to B & N and bought books 5,6 AND 7. Jesus Christ, these books are like crack. My thought process as I was grabbing book 5 was " but what if I finish too soon and can't get back here 'til the weekend?" Really?......As usual with these series that have been reviewed ad nauseum, I won't get into the plot. However, for those on the fence about reading a silly romance novel, I can assure you that this one is full of romance, intrigue, comedy, suspense and a perfect dash of sex. It's Cheese-tastic!!!!